Friday, August 1, 2014

It's THAT Time of Year Again


I LOVE this time of year!!

I love the fresh start of a new school year. 
 Buying curriculum always makes me happy and makes me giddy about a new school year. BUT this year I didn't have to buy much so what is a homeschool mom to do? I needed something to "go through the motions" of getting ready for the upcoming school year.

Ahh Haa!! I'll go through what we already have and start planning. Once I pulled out the kids' Duct taped, recycled Ramen Noodle boxes filled with curriculum and loose leaf paper all crinkled and falling out of the sides I realized we needed a better way to organize our assignments.

It needed to be orderly, at their level (as opposed to being on the very top shelf) and it needed to be colorful!! So, I bought these neon colored file crates and neon file folders.They each picked out their own color. That's it! All the school supplies we'll need for this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment